Tender Notice – Request for Proposal (RFP) for developing a Web based Information System
License Management System
Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL) invites sealed quotations from Software Development Organizations for Implementation, delivering, launching and commissioning of License Management System (LMS) at PUCSL
Bidders are requested to submit sealed quotations as per the following guidelines.
- Documents pertaining to the call for bids for supplying License Management System, listed below, include three annexures, namely, Tender Document (Annexure I), RFP (Annexure II) and Bid Form (Annexure III). RFP (Annexure II) has several other attachments, namely Annexures from 1 – 28, Government Gazette, Flow Chart Boxes from 1 – 6, Master Document and Master Flow Chart.
- Bidders are required to use the Bid Form (Annexure III), downloadable from PUCSL website, to submit the quotation for supplying LMS (along with the other necessary documents.)
- Bidders are required to send a sealed envelope indicating the “Bid No 01 – Quotation for License Management System” on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope to reach the Chairman, Procurement Committee, Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka, Level 6, BoC Merchant Tower, No. 28, St. Michael’s Road, Colombo 03 by 2.30 pm on July 23rd, 2020.
- Bids will be opened immediately after the closing of the bids. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Prices must be quoted with tax and without tax separately in Sri Lankan Rupees. (Bid Form allows this.)
- A pre-bid meeting would be held at 10.00 am on July 14th, 2020 at Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka, Level 6, BoC Merchant Tower, No. 28, St. Michael’s Road, Colombo 03, in this regard and the bidders are encouraged to attend it.
- Bidders or their authorized representatives are invited to be present at the bid opening
- Decisions of the procurement committee shall be final
Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka,
Level 6, BoC Merchant Tower,
No. 28, St. Michael’s Road,
July 02nd, 2020
Download the Documents