Making a Complaint

Step 1

Write a complaint to your Area Engineer explaining the issue

Step 2

Write to PUCSL, if you do not get a satisfied answer or a solution for your issue from the area engineer attached with all the related documents. You can either mail or post you complain or come and meet our officers in the premises

Step 3

PUCSL will review your complaint with regulations and see whether there has been a violation , have a discussion with licensee if necessary and offer a solution if there is a violation of electricity consumer rights.