PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION OF SRI LANKA
The Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL) is an independent and autonomous multi-sector infrastructure regulatory agency established under the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka Act No. 35 of 2002 in the country. With the enactment of the Sri Lanka Electricity Act No. 20 of 2009, PUCSL became the economic, safety, and technical regulator of the Electricity industry.
PUCSL is seeking to appoint dynamic and results-oriented professionals with a high level of integrity to fill the following position.
DIRECTOR of HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION (01 position)
• Reports to Deputy Director General (Operations)
Objective of the position:
The Director of Human Resources and Administration will head the Human Resources division and have overall supervision of the division. The Director shall be responsible for all Human Resources and administration-related functions of the Commission.
• A bachelor’s degree in human resources management or any other discipline with a specialization in Human Resources Management from a recognized University by UGC and a Master’s degree in human resources management.
• Should possess a demonstratable track record in human resources management and administrative procedures with a minimum of ten (10) years of experience at the senior managerial level with well-developed HR skills.
• Knowledge/experience in human resources management and administrative procedures in semi-government organizations will be an added advantage.
Age- Between 40 to 50 years
Gross Salary range
• Rs. 280,000.00 – Rs. 400,000.00
Other benefit schemes applicable to the above position.
The selected candidate is entitled to a wide range of benefits such as comprehensive medical cover, reimbursement of the interest of property loans and professional membership subscriptions, and capacity building along with other statutory benefits.
Short-listed applicants based on suitability, qualifications, and relevant work experience will be called for interviews and the selection will be based on the qualifications, relevant experience, and performance at the interview. The basic salaries will be determined based on experience and qualifications.
interested and suitable professionals are invited to forward applications with a cover letter, a comprehensive biodata, a recent photograph, proofs of related qualifications/experiences, and any other relevant details with names and contact details of two non-related referees to reach us on or before 22nd January 2023 to the following address. Please mark “Application for Director Resources and Administration – PUCSL” on the top left-hand corner of the envelope or on the subject line of the e-mail.
Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka
Level 06, BoC Merchant Tower
No: 28, St. Michael’s Road
Telephone: 011-2392607/8 Fax:011-2392641
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web:www.pucsl.gov.lk