The Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka
Tender Sale (Motor car)
- General Conditions
The bids should be deposited in the tender box placed at Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka, Level 06, BoC Merchant Tower, No.28, St. Michaels’ Road, Colombo 03 not later than 2.30pm on 30.08.2017 Tender box shall be opened immediately after closing the Tender Box. Late submissions will not be accepted and return unopened.
- Inspection dates & time 15th to 22nd August 2017 between 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on working dates.
- Bid forms and further details could be obtained from Director Human Resources & Administration.
- The tenderer should manually sign each and every bid form and shall provide all particulars required therein,
- Following are to be complied by the tenderers
- The price quoted must be written clearly and legibly in words and figures. Any alterations and amendments should be authenticated by the tenderer as otherwise the offer is liable to be rejected. The successful tenderer has to pay value added tax
- The successful tenderer is required to make payment in full and take delivery of the motor car within 10 working days from the date of awarding tender. Failure to do so will result in the award of the same being invalidated.
- The motor car shall be removed by the successful bidder subject to complete realization of the correct amount mentioned in the cheque, if the payment is made by a cheque.
- The successful bidder is required to comply the legal transfer the motor car as per the procedure of ownership transfer of Department of Motor traffic.
- All bidders are required to submit a bid security from an acceptable bank to PUCSL to effect for a minimum period of two(02) months.
- The Chairman of Departmental Procurement Committee reserves the right to withdraw the motor car sale at any time. The decision of the tender board shall be final on any matter related to the tender sale.
- Tender documents should be submitted in duplicate and the duplicate to be in the sealed envelope and may be deposited in the box marked as “Duplicate”.
- The bidder must satisfy himself to the condition of the motor car thereof, and the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka, does not warrant the quality and condition of the motor car. The purchaser shall not be entitled to any remission of the purchase price on any ground whatsoever.
- Details of the motor car are as follows.
Description of the motor car Year of manufacture Motor car registered # HYUNDAI ELANTRA 2010 WP KK 0906
Departmental Procurement Committee,
Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka, Level 06, BOC Merchant Tower, No. 28, St. Michael’s Road, Colombo 03.
Telephone: (011)2392607/8 Facsimile: +94-112392641
Date: 13th of August 2017